Saturday, May 17, 2008

TERRIBLE hUMAN

Goshhhh!!Arghhh!My wallet got stolen in school together with my ic in it!And the best part is I know who stole and confronted her!Cut that crocodile tears as I wont buy it!I don't care if you're having some lame position in my class because you seriously don't deserve it!I'm so freaking glad that people is beginning to open their eyes and see the real you!Why on earth are we learning moral,civilization and agama for the Malay students when we are not applying it in our lives??To you who stole my wallet over there,this post is for you!Don't you feel so honoured as I blog about you?Im sure you're reading this post since I invited to my blog!Not only that since you come here pretty often and you wanted me to write something about my beloved school and class here am I doing so!Please for goodness sake,stop your trash!You saw my ic in it!Have a little bit of courtesy and give it back!Oh wait,did I miss out??You better thank me as Im helping you here!Just put my ic somewhere and pretend as though you found it and hand it over to our beloved teachers!!But I guess you wont do so as you know there was not much money in there.You know why?I'm sure you guessed it!Smart you!You been stealing so much from me so I decided to put my money elsewhere instead!I'm in that mood of taking you to police station!Yeah,you can have a good stay there since you really want to go on hols!I think it'll be better then all your five star hotels and its pretty convenient for me and you too!!I can visit you when Im free and we'll have a good chat!!You can tell me about your vacation there!Oh,Im so excited to hear it all!!Why on earth are you doing this?So you can go dating after school in Aeon?You'll have more money then???I don't care whatever your reasons might be but as you learn agama and civilization I hope it does play an important role in you life alright??And since you not civilized enough please gain some civilization and please grow up!I don't want to see your face in the newspapers in the future!It'll be pretty humiliating to see you getting unwanted publicity!Then again,it's up to you!

No comments: