Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kelas senyap dan tolong beri perhatian!!Peperikasaan kalian semua hampir tiba...Anda diminta untuk membaca buku teks Pjk!This time I got myself to stay awake till one or two just to study what?PJK!Mind you I actually did!Ask me why please?Because if I do flunk this teacher would yack as though the world is coming to an end!And wait this beloved teacher even have the guts to yack so much when most of the time she gets in the class and hook herself to her malay novels and sleep on that dusty table?It's been five months and what did I gain from this subject?Nothing!!I dont even have an exercise book for this subject!!And where did I find my textbook?It was collecting dust!That explains why I get flu often!And would someone get the courage and ask them to cut the crap of having Pjk as a subject?What crap is CARA-CARA MENGGUNAKAN KAYU HOKI??TEKNIK TEKNIK YANG DIGUNAKAN??Know how I dislike this!?For goodness sake why on earth are we having Pjk?Is it gonna determine my future? THE BOTTOM LINE IS PJK,I HATE YOU!!!

No comments: