Saturday, April 12, 2008

oooHH bLoGGie dEAr,HoW yOU BEEN dOING WIThout me??iM smart enoUgh to know you been bOred!!Okay right now Im so freaking tired???!!!!the event is in two days time!I been waiting long enough for it but just hope I wont tumble then!!How has things been with me??Oh yeah,I got my nOkia 5300!!Thank You,Jesus!You took away something and blessed me with something greater?My test is Coming to an end!Would you join me in the rain for once?!I havent been blogging about real stuff!Ya Im not being RADICAL!its been about me,myself and I!I been drifting alot I been slacking!Get me back on track as this is a struggle for me!hELP ME GET FIRED UP Again and not stumble anymore!I been slacking but its been hard to come back on track!How I meed You so much to guide me!Teach me to stand up for whats right avoid getting tempted and to look at the bright side of things??There is so much more to it!Help me be more wise in my daily life and get me D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.E. for You!It might be hard but I'm not gonna sit back and follow the flow any longer!I'm gonna stand up with my chin up and not have no regrets!