Thursday, April 24, 2008

hmmm

I gOT tAGGED bY kEllY dEAr! Instructions : Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. 1. At what age do you wish to marry? Hmmm 28??Yeah around there also!Before 35 for sure!So Mr if you"re reading propose me before 35 k? 2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? If you"re smart enough to know I do love you muchiess!And not to worry,I'm equally smart to know you love me too!! 3. What do you fear most in life? Ermmm,NOT SURE!I guess it be RAPTURE! 4. What question did you remove and why? NONE 5. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Heaven?! 6. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? I don't have to sit for SPM!Don't have to sit for Mathematics exams! 7. Do you believe you can survive without money? Live by faith you mean??Hmm I believe so but I wont survive!! 8. What are you afraid to lose the most? I'm not sure..so many things!? 9. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Shop till I drop?Go for a very very long vacation and pamper myself to the max! 10. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Nope!Never!!! 11. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you? Kelly:Kelly is an awesome friend..She is one in a million!She puts up with my nonsense every single time!She even sings on the phone when I get emo!!! 12. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Would you please be as noisy as me?!But opposite attracts right?Grrr 13. Are you ready for marriage? Why not or why yes? NOOO!!I enjoy being single and not available?Let me enjoy first alright and be proud of what I have! 14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? I dont know?I dont wish to judge any book by its surface?! 15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Having Jesus as my daddy! 16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? My bhb-ness and my noisiness??Add me being less bossy 17. Are you a shopaholic or not? Errr..ask Jian Quin or Alex that..they would be able to answer 18. 10 years down the road, who will you become? Hmmm..I don't know!!! 19. What is/are your trademark(s)? -bisingal- 20. What do you really want to do right now? Stop my flu and crash my bed to visit slumber land.. I tag:Nobody!!