Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm in my missing mood right now! I miss JANieLLe so much!Jan,its been already two months! I miss MY dog GolDie I miss My Dad I miss Kelly(gosh I miss you so much and your jokes also) I miss Eunice I miss Caleb(yeah Caleb i forgive you for getting me in for tiger court) I miss Alvan I miss Shannon I miss Dawn I miss hanging out with the hyenas! I miss my second sis and my first also! I miss Alex being my faithful 'kuli' I miss talking to Lilian I miss talking to Joshua I miss Yoke Pei I miss Charlene I miss hear Zlwin self flatter himself I miss Sarah I miss Nana I miss Sara Tan also la Okay now I would start I’m actually really frustrated right now!I really hate it when some 'NOT SO SMART PEOPLE' comes up with some STUPID STATEMENT about ME!!Why don’t you interview me straight huh?You would get more INFORMATION then!AND YOU CAN MAKE MORE STATEMENTS AND ADD MORE SALT TO IT!YOU shouldn't have gone BEHIND MY BACK and say such unruly things!I really think it wasn't very considerate of you to do such a thing!Now,now I would make it clear,If you really want to know what happened don't HESITATE to ask me.Don't go around spreading trash that qualifies for the garbage yeah?Please for goodness sake if you don't know whats going on please SHUT UP!ya just SHUT UP!There are people out there LOOKING UP TO YOU!Stop your NONSENSE and start getting a life OKAY? Or wait,I assume you got NOTHING ELSE to do right?