Monday, January 21, 2008

Dear bloggie,I'm extremely sorry for not updating you for a very long time!I hope that I would update you as much as I can next time!!Haha!As usual I love messing around!Alright I been really busy with so many things that I completely forgot about my blog and the Internet!How can that even be?I don't know!I haven't been paying attention to the computer ever since school started!As a matter or fact I enjoy school now compare to the past few years!Recently I followed a friend of mine for an interview..And something did amazed me when this girl actually told the interviewer that she wont be able to work on Friday nights,Saturday and also Sunday because of church!As I was sitting there I was wondering with all that would she be able to get the job??And amazingly she did get the job!At times things are just so hard and we are so caught up with our daily things that we tend to forget our task!I don't know but sometimes I'm just so tired of even getting up on Sunday mornings to get going to church!Well well,that pretty upsetting because sooner or later I can see myself drifting!And too add things,I have tuition on Saturdays also and that makes it hard for me to attend Ye!And if I don't have tuition I really don't feel like going for Ye!But how about me setting my priorities right?Will that help?It did work for my friend!I really hope that I would be able to manage my time wisely and start putting Him first!I hope that I would continue going to church no matter how tired I get!I want to continue committing everything I have to Him and I would know where I'm heading!!! 1Chronicles 28:9
"And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.
Isaiah 55:6 Seek the LORD while he may be found;Call on Him while He is near.