Sunday, January 27, 2008

bad day?bad week?

Hello everyone!!I had a really terrible devastating week!I lost my poor old nokia hand phone and the same day I lost alot of cash in school!!!How could that ever be?Can you imagine my poor mood that time?And the next day,as I was walking back after dance class I just had to fall on the roadside!And at that freaking point,I when like 'Gosh my week is already so bad how can all these things happen to poor little me??Back to where I was,with hot tears stinging my eyes I just continued walking and crying!Imagine me walking on the road crying?I couldn't stop asking God where did I go wrong,to go through this again!But I thank God,for an awesome bunch of friends who send me really encouraging sms through that period of time!I'm truly encouraged by all the effort they put in!I also thank God for my mum who took things calmly and did not yell much at me!And if she did,I don't know what would I do!Although I got grounded from few things I'm still glad that Im getting better now!To all those who helped me I would really want to thank God for every single one of you and I hope God will bless you people in your future undertakings!I also hope that you guys wont repeat my mistakes and be extra careful ya??Till then,